Welcome to Goldendoodle Acres, your Midwest Goldendoodle and Double Doodle breeder specialists.
At Goldendoodle Acres, we strive for perfection! We pride ourselves on our consistent efforts to produce pups with:
- Great genetics
- Great temperaments
- Great looks
Lots of passion and hard work goes into raising our pups! Every pup gets:
- Health certified parents
- Early Neurological Stimulation
- Handling multiple times per day by family members and GDA staff
- Intro to Clicker Training
- Leash introduction
- Noise Desensitization
- Top quality food and vitamins
- Deworming meds
- Litter Box Training starting at three weeks of age
- Introduction to various Surfaces
- Indoor and Outdoor Playtime
- Weekly baths, Ear Cleaning, Nail Trims to get them ready to be good at the Groomer’s
- Individual Puppy Exam at six weeks of age
- Microchip registered to the new owner
We specialize in:
Petite mini Goldendoodles (15 lbs – 25 lbs)
Mini Goldendoodles ( 25 lbs – 35 lbs)
Medium Goldendoodles (35 lbs – 50 lbs)
Standard Goldendoodles (50 lbs – 70 lbs)
We also offer a wide variety of colors:
- Creams, Apricots, and Reds
- Parti coat pattern (partially white) Any of the above colors but with at least 50% of the coat being white.
We are proud members of GANA (Goldendoodle Association of North America). GANA ensures the highest quality and code of ethics in the Goldendoodle breed.Goldendoodle Acres has a waiting list so anyone who submits an application and is approved can get on it with a deposit. When a litter becomes available in the size you’re looking for; you will be notified. You may opt to choose a pup from that litter or wait until the next litter in your size category becomes available. You won’t lose your position on the general waiting list if you pass on a litter. You stay right at the top until a pup becomes available that suits your preference for gender, color, time of year, coat texture, etc. If you’re looking for a happy, healthy pup with great genetics and temperament, it could be less of a wait time. If you prefer a cream, curly, male only, for example, we’re happy to accommodate. Just know, you may have to wait a bit longer if your preferences are very specific.
All of our breeding dogs live in Guardian Homes. That means that no dog lives in a kennel. Each one lives with a family who loves and cherishes them.